Please see the tables below for details of our current training fees for members and non-members. Much of our training is free, but where there are charges these are reduced for members, particularly for members who are voluntary and community sector organisations.
To book a place you must download and complete our Training Booking Form
The fee is £25 per person, per training session and this is only for voluntary and community sector organisations/groups based in Camden.
Our fees for VAC training for non-members are as outlined in the table below.
|Size of Organisation||Half-Day Course||One-Day Course||Two-Day Course||Five-Day Course|
|0 – 5 paid staff||£38||£65||£112||£245|
|6 – 30 paid staff||£48||£95||£170||£380|
|31 plus paid staff||£75||£115||£225||£545|
|Statutory and HAs||£95||£135||£245||£645|
You can reduce the cost of training by becoming a member of VAC. Find out more on our Membership page.
In-house/customised training fees
If you would like VAC to offer in-house, customised training for your staff members, volunteers or trustees, the following charges apply.
|Size of Organisation||VAC Member Charge||Non-Members Charge|
|0 – 5 paid staff||£182 per day||£365 per day|
|6 – 30 paid staff||£242 per day||£485 per day|
|31 plus paid staff||£340 per day||£680 per day|
|Statutory and housing associations||£340 per day||£680 per day|
|Commercial||N/a||£830 per day|
VAC members (voluntary and community sector organisations) receive a 50% discount on the full fee payable by non-members.
VAC will be able to deliver training to a maximum of 15 staff members in your organisation for a day’s training. If you would like a half-day in-house, customised training the fees will be halved.
If you need a consultant to work on a specific priority area such as a business plan for your organisation, VAC is available to provide this service and will work with your organisation on a consultancy basis. The first hour of consultancy will be free to organisations and this work will be to prepare an assessment of your needs with a proposal. Thereafter an hourly rate of £45 will be charged for the consultancy work to be carried out. This rate is for our voluntary and community organisations members only. For statutory bodies and Housing Associations, other fees will apply.
If you need more information on consultancy services provided by VAC, please go to our consultancy page.
Training Booking Policy
- Every participant/delegate from an organisation must complete a booking form to be able to attend training.
- Administrative booking fee of £25 is required for all training. For organisations who are not VAC members other fees may apply (see above or contact us to discuss).
- Acknowledgement of bookings and confirmations will only be made by email.
- Any cancellation or alteration must be in writing within a week. Non-cancellations and ‘no shows’ will result in an additional charge of £25.
- For all day training you must be able to attend the whole session.
- Participants, who just attend part of the training session for any reason, will not receive a Certificate of Attendance.
- Admission of participants who arrive more than half an hour late for any course is entirely subject to the trainer’s discretion.
- Please keep a copy of the booking form for your records – it can be used as an invoice requisition if needs be.
Somanah Achadoo, Operations Manager
Tel: 020 7284 6556