Our Community Accountancy Service focuses on the following areas:
- Ensuring that proper financial procedures are in place, suitable for the organisation, and complying with legal requirements.
- Help with financial planning.
- Supporting and reviewing any aspect of an organisation’s financial system, and making recommendations for changes where necessary.
- Help with setting up and maintaining manual or computerised accounting systems.
- Assisting in preparing year-end accounts for organisations with an income of up to £250,000, and conducting independent examinations.
- Training in financial matters to meet the needs of staff and trustees with financial responsibility.
Community Accountancy Project
Tel: 020 7284 6561 (Typetalk: 18001-020 7284 6561)